Ticket #86 (closed defect: wontfix)
query logic can include the duplicate RR in the answer and additional sections
|Reported by:||jinmei||Owned by:||jinmei|
|Sub-Project:||DNS||Feature Depending on Ticket:|
|Estimated Difficulty:||0||Add Hours to Ticket:|
Consider the jinmei.org zone containing the following recoreds:
jinmei.org. 86400 NS ns.jinmei.org.
ns.jinmei.org. 86400 IN A 126.96.36.199
nscname.jinmei.org. 3600 IN CNAME ns.jinmei.org.
If you ask for nscname.jinmei.org/A, the query logic of the libauth returns a response message containing the A record both in the answer and additional sections.
I don't know if this is explicitly prohibited by a protocol spec (probably not), but the behavior looks awkward anyway. BIND 9 removes the redundant A RR from the additional section.
- Owner changed from each to jinmei
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner changed from jinmei to UnAssigned
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
- Milestone changed from 03. 1st Incremental Release to feature backlog item
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Component changed from Unclassified to b10-auth
- Owner changed from UnAssigned to jinmei
- Sub-Project set to DNS
- Internal? unset
- Defect Severity set to Medium
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix